Wolf Pack Commlink
General Discussion : Wolf Pack HQ
Come chat with us.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hey all, long time
Posted by: KL Young Wolf ^WP^~ (IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2005 09:56PM

Well I'm glad to say that attempting to start the WP up again is a wonderous feat. Secondly I wish I could play with you guys, but Smasher has yet to get a new computer, so we cannont play SS 2845, Theif 3, or any new age games (same computer as years ago).

I would love to be a part of the WP, as we were all close gamers, but some lost our way. I cannot join you all in SS 2845 becuase of the comp, and my life has changed, such as my final year of High School, I work for Super Store, and my Girlfriend.

My e-mail is still brandtj777@hotmail.com, so e-mail me if you want, and reply to say hello.

KL Young Wolf ^WP^~

Re: Hey all, long time
Posted by: Mhaddy (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2005 03:33PM

Hiya YW, I'm glad to see that you're still alive and kickin' and its good to have you back. Falcon and I haven't finalized any details regarding the WP's revival, but it's good to see there is still interest in old members. Keep checking the forums (however inactive they may be), and we'll keep you up-to-date.

Re: Hey all, long time
Posted by: KL Young Wolf ^WP^~ (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2005 08:17PM

Lol yeah... pretty dead here... but hey. Anyway, I'm sure once the skin packs start flying I wouldn't mind helping you all out.... even if I can't play hehe. Smasher, he's been really busy lately, so I doubt he'd be able to do any skinning. Besides, this might actually help me with getting into NSCC for graphic design. I can use skinning a spart of my portfolio.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.